Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Life is all about expression

Life is all about expression - such a nice statement said by my friend. Ever since I heard this statement, there has been a thought in my mind to understand it better!. How profound it is! Not just expression... positive expression!!
Most of us engage in conversations with others. Only sometimes we add feelings to it. A conversation gets richer, healthier and beautiful when we add positive feelings to it. This in turn, builds a connection and an intimacy between people.
How many times would we have said, " I feel happy and positive speaking to you"!. "You made my day!", 
We are sometimes apprehensive of conveying positive and negative feelings(all the more).. 
When we express our self, I see some intrinsic benefits. We feel happy, make others happy, create a happy environment. You are happy, I am happy and thus WE are happy!.(Eric Berne style! :D)
The formula of conveying / expressing makes a difference. By saying you made a difference or I felt happy because you said this..et al makes people feel good and brings the relationship closer. And be genuine in saying so!. Not for the sake of saying.. Whenever you feel it is apt to express a positive feeling, do that and express as often as you can(from the heart!).
It is as simple as an emoticon - :-( :-) .. Depends on what side you pick!.. Being and staying positive is not only a nice way to live, but also the best way to live!. 
Whenever I get stressed, I prefer to do two things - Either walk or listen to soul stirring music or both!. Trust me, it does work! When I walk, I just don't walk - but thinking and thanking people who have spread positiveness in me!. Be grateful to people close to you and people who care for you. Thank them for any big/small change they have made in your lives.

After all, life is to express yourself and not to impress others!

Thanks, my friend for spreading positiveness in me!. Happy Birthday as you are celebrating your birthday this week!.

Signing off,
SPH

No comments:

Post a Comment