Monday, October 18, 2010

HOPE has Answers!

Having shared my views about Navarathri, this year it was very special to me. The reason being a thought that came true. I was wanting to buy Trinity and keep it in the golu. When I did initial shopping, I spotted it in a shop but somehow could not buy. But the thought was lingering in my mind and I was sharing it with amma. At the same time, I had a hope and told that the trinity will come home in some form or the other. During 5th or 6th day, I visited the same shop to check out if it is available. Should I say bad time? - The shop where I spotted it was not there. The shop was temporarily evacuated. It was a big big disappointment for me but the hope kept answering me 'Don't worry, you will get it".


On a Vijayadasami day, apparently my star birthday too as always, my sister, amma and I went to do discount sale shopping for next year for my sister. As we were buying for my sister, my amma spotted the trinity and took money from me and bought it. All I did was checking the piece. It was a big surprise!!. My HOPE came true. It did come a little late but exactly the way I wanted it to be!!


That was a big moment for me. For a minute, I turned in to a 3 year old child fantasied by the toy and rejoiced with the possession.


I now hope they shower their blessings on me also in Classical Music. I am a beginner in music with very little or no prior knowledge (should I say .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent).


Signing off
Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment