Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Pranams

Hi
Welcome to my blog! Nothing goes successful without the blessings of parents... So, my first pranams to my parents, particularly my mother.... (my father is a passive motivator- he is great in short). My mother is an excellent woman. She is full of enthusiasms, positive vibrations, excellent people skills so on and so forth.. Thanks Amma. Those who have met with her will definitely enjoy her talk, her creativity etc.. I want to write a lot about her ... Running short of words...

ஈன்ற பொழுதின் பெரிதுவக்கும் தன்மகனைச்
சான்றோன் எனக்கேட்ட தாய்.

I will try to be one amma...

2 comments:

  1. "hi... hope u scale new heights in this blogging adventure".. i'll tune in to read every now n then... best of luck :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amma would indeed be very proud. I can imagine her hearty laugh.

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete