Friday, March 27, 2009

Experience, Journey of life


Welcome to my area...
Life is a wonderful train journey. We meet lots and lots of people... Some we speak once in a lifetime, some on few occasions and some stay in our mind and heart for ever. Of some we meet, we acquaint and then regret why we met them.. So, Life is a mixed bag of feelings, emotions, happiness, success etc. Just like that, after my continuous 11 years of work experience, I just decided, its time for me to stop and take a stock of where I am at present and where I want to head from here onwards. Quoting Malcolm Forbes,
" The goal of education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind",
education paves a way to fine tune and condition your mind and contribute to a great way to society. I signed up for a full time regular Masters in Business Administration... In this blog, am going to share my experiences in MBA as well as characters I met in my life... Happy Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment