Sunday, April 5, 2009

Proud Achievers!

"The greatest things are accomplished by individual people, not by committees or companies."

Today was one of a great day for many of my classmates. A warm Sunday, 3 days before the End semester examinations, etc to call this day. Today was a special day - A day when India scores 349/5, a day when Zaheer Khan creates a record, Gambhir hits a ton, etc.. For my college, it was a convocation day, another formal event happening. Some of my class mates got their Bachelor's degree in their respective disciplines. Adding a star to this day was achievements from 2 of my class mates. - Shamala and Bhavani.

Talents wherever it is however it is should be mentioned with true appreciation from the heart...

This class has tremendous amount of innate potential girls. Over the recent days, many of the kids(! I guess I can call them now) obtained their bachelor's degree coming out exceedingly well.

SHAMALA - She is a silent awesome girl in the class. And extremely gifted with intelligence, potential and good amount of analytical thinking + academic brilliance. This got exposed in the form of she securing 2nd rank in her degree. What a great achievement!.. Shamala made all of us proud today. I am very proud and happy for you Shamala...Kudos SHAMALA!. More to go!

I wouldn't stand right if I don't mention this girl in the blog today. She was the Star of today's function. True Talents is respected, appreciated, and applauded. BHAVANI (very brilliant) got a Gold medal for being the class 1st (I remember this distinctly in the midst of few awards she got today). AMAZING. In addition to this, she was asked to release their annual book that contains the graduates who passed out this year. Very happy. CONGRATULATIONS BHAVANI!, more to go!

Both the girls made the entire class proud and am sure the near and dears of both the girls would have stood dumbstruck on the awards they have got... Watch out for this space as some more girls who deserve to be mentioned and made me proud of my association with them. To what I know, 2 more girls are in the mention list... As I said, the two girls who stood University Fifth are getting their accolades today and tomorrow. Shubha Mangala and Sindhuja - truly they rocked. I have mentioned about them already. They just proved that they are very studious and miles to go girls!... Triple S have once again proved... KUDOS!.

My blessings for them to get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment